Fashion accessories are decorative items that help to define a person’s creativity and also to enhance one’s overall appearance. There are a wide variety of fashion accessories in the market today such as scarves, earrings, necklaces and they come in different shapes, materials, interesting colors and simple or fanciful designs. They can be made from numerous materials like gold, silver, wood, rubber, alloy, rhinestone, real/imitation pearls etc. Most accessories are made using a combination of a few materials to create the desired make-up and function of each of them.
We are now spoilt for choices as there are simply so many classifications of fashion accessories available for us. Naming a few, there are handmade jewelries, 925 silver jewelries and crystal jewelries. The popularity of 925 sterling silver accessories is growing increasingly nowadays as it is an affordable precious metal and appeals to people of all ages. On top of that, silver seems to be able to adapt to any type of outfit and its good to go for all occasions.
What is sterling silver? Sterling silver consists of 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% is either made up of other metals like copper, zinc or nickel. This combination enhances the durability of pure silver and yet maintains its overall attractiveness. Plain 925 silver ear studs are suitable for young schooling girls whose schools do not allow their students to don extravagant jewelry. At the same time, these ear studs are lasting and are not easily